Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

About me

Hello all!
My name is Dee and I am a stay at home mom with a lovely little 3 year old and one more on the way. I took up sewing as a fun hobby when I was taken out of work due to this pregnancy being so high risk. I had never sewn before this and have just been teaching myself as I go. I personally prefer small little projects (under an hour) rather than long projects so most of the projects you will find here will be easy and quick projects. There may be a longer project thrown in here and there but I doubt it.
I am also not super anal/OCD about measurements and using patterns so if that will bug you at all, sorry but this may not be the site for you! You will find lots of "approximate" measurements in my tutorials. I don't currently sell my products so they are all for fun and I don't mind a few little mistakes here and there.
All of my patterns are ones I have come up with or I will make sure to give credit where it's due if I didn't come up with it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment